|Delivery time:||Drop shipped from manufacturer. Allow 2-5 Days for Delivery|
This item is dropped shipped directly from Blichmann.
Have you longed for a sparging system with a "set-it-and-forget-it" design? The elegantly simple construction of Blichmann Engineering's AutoSparge™ automatically sets the hot liquor flow rate and liquid level in your mash tun. As you change the sparge rate into your boil kettle, the AutoSparge™ automatically responds by increasing or decreasing hot liquor flow to compensate and keeps a constant level in your mash tun.
Newly redesigned - 100% stainless steel, improved o-ring mounting and 1/2" NPT thread.
The AutoSparge™ level and flow control system is an awesome accessory for RIMS systems, and it also works great with gravity systems or with pumps! Wort gently rotates on top of the grain bed to reduce channeling and oxygen pick-up, and to increase extraction efficiency. With a constant hot liquor level over your grain bed, complicated rotating sparge arms are unnecessary!
· Stainless steel float ball, float arm, and valve body!
· Includes 18" silicone hose and stainless steel hose float ball.
· Fits any kettle larger than 12" in diameter, including converted kegs.
· Comes equipped with 6" float arm. 9" and 12" float arms available separately for increasing range of motion. Min pot diameter for longer float arms is 15" and 18" respectively.
· Adaptable to cooler mash tuns. Requires a 13/16 to 7/8" mounting hole. See the Installation tab for details
· Optional AutoSparge hole punching service, six locations available for installing the Autosparge™ in your BoilerMaker™ brew kettle.
*This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.*