||Drop shipped from manufacturer. Allow 2-5 Days for Delivery
This new Blichmann Engineering™ innovation redefines electric heating! Unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Just plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle.
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the kettle to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling
- The 240V BoilCoil™ includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end
- Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used as directed
- Simple installation, requiring only two small 5/8" holes . We will provide the mounting holes in your new BoilerMaker™G2 kettle at the factory or you can install yourself!
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
- Compatible with the HopBlocker™ kettle filter
- The BoilCoil™ will fit in most competitor kettles and even kegs! See data tab for dimensional drawing andinstallation template
- Couple with our new electric TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control. Visit our TOWER of POWER™ page for more detail!
- Note - the BoilCoil™ is suitable for heating strike water in your mash tun but is NOT suitable for step mashing. The grain impedes convective flow of the wort and scorching will result. However, our RIMS-Rocket™ is a great choice for step mashing since the grain is never in direct contact with your wort.
Download BoilCoil Specification Sheet
HopBlocker Install With BoilCoil Video